A new (and growing) bundle for 2019.
Optimized for t-shirt designs. You can use also use these for hats, patches, logos, product packaging, embroideries, or anything else that needs a logo.
This multi-bundle combines every item in all 3 Master Collections:
Together, these 3 Master Collections include a vast amount of resources, such as logo graphic templates, mockup templates, textures, tutorials, graphic design workshops, and vector elements.
Compatibility: You will need Photoshop CS4, CS5, CS6, CC and/or Illustrator CS4, CS5, CS6, CC software on a desktop or laptop Mac or PC to use the resources in these Master Collections.
Add custom frames to your t-shirts, poster designs, and graphics in Photoshop & Illustrator.
Flex Frames contains 2 ways to make and use frame designs:
With the Illustrator Brushes, it's easy to scale up or down the border thickness to match the proportions of your design. The border designs will conform to your custom frame shapes drawn in Illustrator.
The "Pre-Made" Frames are ready-to-use designs in Photoshop and Illustrator.
92 Pre-Made Frame Designs in Illustrator AI format (compatible with Illustrator CS4-CC, Photoshop, Affinity, and any other software that can open AI CS4 files).
25 Border Designs in Illustrator Brush Format Optimized for Adobe Illustrator CC. (Also compatible with Illustrator CS4, CS5, and CS6, but frames with sharp corners are not supported). The brushes will work in Adobe Illustrator only.
PDF Quick Start Guide Instructions
Apply distressed HALFTONE texture to your vector designs with a single click in Adobe Illustrator.
These colored texture patterns work especially well with type, lettering, illustrations, and logos.
Apply colored PHOTOCOPY texture to your designs in a single click in Adobe Illustrator.
These colored texture patterns work especially well with type, lettering, and logos.
Have a closer look at Bad Color Copy Texture Template.
Learn how to create custom lettering and type-based logos from regular fonts.
A collection of 42 Analog Halftone brushes, textures, and patterns from the mid-1960's - created the old-school way.
Analog Halftones will work with anything you can dream up in Photoshop, Illustrator, Procreate App for iPad Pro, Affinity Designer & Photo.
Just uploaded: a new collection of women's t-shirt mockup templates + 33 changeable backgrounds.
These templates will give your shirt mockups the look of the coolest brands and specialty clothing shops.
Have a look at Shop Shirts: Women's T-Shirt Mockup Templates for Photoshop.
Did you know: Luxury Grunge Textures are also part of T-Shirt Design Master Collection 2, a huge bundle of t-shirt design resources.
What are Luxury Grunge Textures?
This is a collection of 39 gritty and grungy textures that are perfect for your designs, logos, lettering, and illustrations in Photoshop, Illustrator, Affinity, or CorelDraw.
I get the "Grunge," but where does the "Luxury" come from?
Optimized for t-shirt designs. Adding this kind of texture means less ink, resulting in softer, more luxurious t-shirts!
Will the textures work for designs other than t-shirts?
Absolutely. They will work with anything you can dream up in Illustrator, Photoshop, CorelDraw, Affinity Designer & Photo, and almost any other graphic design software.
How to use the textures:
• Photoshop Brush - Load the brushes into Photoshop, Affinity Designer, or Affinity Photo. Select a brush, choose a color, and paint texture right into your design. 4000 x 4000 pixels. Extra versions for all versions of Photoshop CS through CC.
• Regular TIFF - Perfect for use in Photoshop and Affinity Photo. 4000 x 4000 pixels.
• BITMAP TIFF - Ultra high resolution: 12,000 x 12,000 pixels. Best for Adobe Illustrator.
These files are ideal for screen print production & color separations using Illustrator because they have no greyscale; only black or white pixels. When viewed in Illustrator, Bitmap Tiff files have automatic transparency and can easily be assigned any color.
The newest sequel to the Original T-Shirt Design Master Collection is here! A huge bundle collection of T-Shirt Design Resources, Templates, Textures, Workshops & Tutorials.
And the best part: It's STILL GROWING!
One new product will be added to this bundle each month in 2018! Everyone who purchases will receive monthly email notifications with links to download the newest items added to this bundle (at no extra charge).
T-Shirt Design Master Collection 2 currently includes the following items:
APPAREL MOCKUP TEMPLATE COLLECTIONS
Make your t-shirt designs look real in Illustrator, Photoshop, CorelDraw, and Affinity Designer.
Add texture to your designs in Illustrator, Photoshop, CorelDraw, and Affinity Designer.
- Lava Lamp Textures (Added January 16, 2018)
- Snap Crackle Textures
- Bad Photocopy Gradients
- Bad Photocopy Recycle Bin
HALFTONE GRADIENTS & PATTERNS
Use these vector gradients to add a color fade to your logos, lettering, t-shirt designs and illustrations in Illustrator, Photoshop, CorelDraw, and Affinity Designer.
"AUTOMATOR" SMART PSD's
Paste your designs into these Photoshop templates for instant effects.
- Halftone Automator (Photoshop only)
- Distressed Border Automator (Also includes Vector Borders for Illustrator, CorelDraw, and Affinity Designer)
Start your t-shirt designs with these vector elements.
BITMAP & RASTER SHAPES
Excellent for making logos and designs in Illustrator & Photoshop.
FULL LENGTH T-SHIRT DESIGN COURSES
Online Instruction, Tips & Techniques. Watch any time.
- T-Shirt Design Workshop 3: Designing with Photos and Type
- Typographic Logos Workshop: Typography & Lettering for Logo Design
- 9 Product Tutorial Videos Showing how to use the textures & templates.
The purpose of this brand isn't necessarily to sell a ton of t-shirts.
The reason for the brand is to:
- Have fun and make cool stuff - Hawaii, Bali, and surf-oriented subject matter... with a twist. Lots of fresh lettering & logo designs too.
- Showcase brand new design ideas - Most of the designs I make for big surf brands are a year old by the time they are printed and displayed in store.
- Explore new t-shirt printing techniques - Again, no big-brand restrictions with profit margin or concerns for mass-market appeal.
- Show off real-world results using design resources from TheVectorLab - Want to see what Plastisol Textures or Inside Out Reverse Print Textures really look like when printed onto a shirt? Now you will!
Here's one of the recent designs for Voodoo. The texture for this graphic was applied using one of my favorite tools, the Bad Photocopy Texture Template.
Did you know: Bad Photocopy Texture Template is also part of T-Shirt Design Master Collection, the best deal on the biggest bundle of T-Shirt Design Resources.
All the best,